Welcome to the fun

Welcome to the fun
Christmas Joy

Saturday 18 June 2011

Day 4 - I love Boobies

Day 4 - Boobies

There is nothing better than a morning grope in bed. Except these days its not part time dad, its Summer.
This morning I was woken by her juggling my breasts up and down saying 'ohhhh yeahhhh' in a texan drawl.
If ever Summer gets a glimpse of booby she grabs at it like an arcade machine claw. Slow but purposeful.
My boobs have been tweaked, pushed, pulled, twisted, poked and proded even before I have got out of bed this morning.
When friends come round they usually walk through the door carefully with their arms across their chest nervously looking for Summer, because all boobies are fair game to Summer. No one is safe, even last week when i picked Summer up from after school club, Tracey the club leader wished her a good weekend and Summer thanked her with a grab of the boob and a cheeky wink. As i turned to apologise, Tracey rubbed my back 'its ok..were used to her'

No comments:

Post a Comment