Welcome to the fun

Welcome to the fun
Christmas Joy

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Day 1 - Welcome to the madness

After noticing that my status updates on my daughter seem to get quite the reaction ......shock, horror, disgust and Joy- I have decided to let you into my mad world. My daughter Summer is 5, I live with her part time dad, an anorexic cat and a death row dog.

Over the past 5 yrs I have seen Summer accuse me of kidnap and murdering her real mother in public. Offering to dance for money !!??? developing a penchant for going to school/weddings without knickers on, her obsession with breasts ...... I could go on ....and I will over the next 365 days.

She is a handful to say the least - a little shit at most. But everything she does fits in perfectly to the madness of our life and I wouldnt replace her for a wall flower who hides behind my skirt.

Whats the betting she does nothing for the next 364 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment