Welcome to the fun

Welcome to the fun
Christmas Joy

Thursday 30 June 2011

Day 16.- cock blocker the return

This blog was about last night as I am currently at a work do (actually in line for a tarot reading- my job is so hard) summer is probably at home talking to part time dad about world peace, how to cure world debt or most probably whether one should choose breast or chicken leg at Morley's.
So last night PT dad comes home after a hard night at the pub, he is spirited, we hug maybe a little longer than normal, unusualy he gives me the remote, he asks me if I want tea..we have a conversation...oh god...he wants sex! I smile nervously at him. Why now PT dad we were doing so well without it. I have my hairy legs you have babestation remember, go on put babestation on!, I will pretend I am tired and go to bed, my big lovely bed.
But i'm looking at PT dad and thinking god you must be desperate if you want me, unshaved from my lower back down and in a 3 week old nighty. Who am I to deny you my womanly pleasures, I move closer to him and start gearing myself up to satisfy/amaze.
Cut scene. ... Imagine Summer upstairs, tucked up in bed, her chubby features on pillow, her afro out and proud, dreaming of cats in make up, dogs in dresses and naturally some kind of wee/poo fantasy, when....sniff sniff, what is Summer smelling in the air?, hmmm pheromones, she gets flashing images of my womb filled with baby, worse a brother, a brother who will actually be allowed to grab mums boob at will. They shall not procreate on my watch!.
Back downstairs..
We hear the pitter patter off feet start and stop on the upstairs landing, we hold our breath, there it is again. PT dad is hoping she is just pooing in the bath and will take herself back to bed. Its quiet again so we resume awkward cuddle positions, then...pitter patter starts again and gets louder, and then there she is, still with her eyes closed sleep walking into the living room stood infront of us. We just stare waiting for her next move. she walks closer, shouts 'NO!' Then falls onto PT dad and goes straight into snoring on his lap as she gives me a little kick. Cockblocking in her sleep. Skills!
I pretend I am tired and take cockblocker upstairs, PT dad grabs the kleenex and starts the wait until babestation goes on air.

Night night x

1 comment:

  1. BRILLIANT!! Really love this post, luckily mine is only 3months old so a little way from worrying about that yet haha!

    ReplyDelete