Welcome to the fun

Welcome to the fun
Christmas Joy

Thursday 7 July 2011

Day 23 - it's pissing down!

In line with our new found love hate relationship with the Wii. Summer gave me a taste of the real wee this morning. No dont worry she didnt throw it on me again.
Waiting for the bus in the rain this morning, Summer stars jigging up and down. "Do you need the loo?"
"No"
Jig jig continues. I tell her the bus will be here soon so go now or you will have to hold it till we get to school.
Jig jig jig. "Summer if you piss yourself on the bus people will think your a baby and laugh" she jigs and tells me she doesnt need to go.
Jig jig jig jig, holds crotch, winces in pain. "Summer?"
"Oh jesus ok, quick,quick lets go wee" I scan the area. Its raining, the bus is due in 5mins, not enough time to get home, cant let her wee at the bus stop. We run in the rain, round the corner, but the morning commute is coming towards us. They will think us ferrel, we cant wee here. Summer jiggs and jiggs moans and pleads. If she wee's herself we will have to go home to change. I will be late for work. Quick down here..shit garbage truck. Were can we go?
Do not Enter. Reads the sign. Perfect. Summer and I scale the barrier to the disused building site. Summer already has her knicker down ready to be lifted up, assume the position. I put her in my arms and lift her legs up. A smile reaches her face, we both feel relief as she empties her bladder. Ahhhh nice, were coming to the end of the flow now, has she stopped? i think as i bring her legs down. Noooooo she hasnt she is now pissing allover my flip flops and ankles, me jeans are wet. I get caught everytime, she always ends up dry. She giggles along with builders who have turned up to work.

In other news, i watched her do Wii fit yoga and smelt every single fart she made to every single move.

No comments:

Post a Comment